|Stylized plant leaves in grey and blue decorate the white china. Trimmed in platinum on the rim. This design was developed by Donald Brindley. Marked Foley Celeste on the underside.|
|FOCE-01||Cup and saucer (10 available)||$10|
|FOCE-06||Bread and butter plate (3 available)||$8|
|FOCE-08||Salad plate (11 available)||$8|
The Foley China Works were started in 1850 by a Mr. Robinson. Elijah Brain took over the works in 1885 and the Brain family continued to run the business until the company closed. The Brain family purchased Coalport in 1959 and continued producing under the Coalport and Foley names. The use of the name of Foley ceased in 1963 and all the production was put under the Coalport name.