|Hand-coloured pink roses on brown branches decorate this white china. Marked Foley Enchantment on the underside.|
|FOENC-06||Bread and butter plate (2 available)||$12|
|FOENC-09||Luncheon plate (1 available)||$24|
The Foley China Works were started in 1850 by a Mr. Robinson. Elijah Brain took over the works in 1885 and the Brain family continued to run the business until the company closed. The Brain family purchased Coalport in 1959 and continued producing under the Coalport and Foley names. The use of the name of Foley ceased in 1963 and all the production was put under the Coalport name.