Small pink floral sprays decorate the white gold. Trimmed in gold on the rims. Marked Royal Doulton E2818 on the underside.
|RDRO-01||Cup and saucer (8 available)||$28|
|RDRO-01.5||Saucer for cup and saucer set (3 available)||$8|
|RDRO-02||Demi-tasse cup and saucer set (8 available)||$28|
|RDRO-02.5||Saucer for cup and saucer set (5 available)||$8|
|RDRO-06||Bread and butter plate (7 avaiblable)||$16|
|RDRO-08||Salad plate (10 available)||$24|
|RDRO-20||Creamer with minor wear on gold trim of rim (1 available)||$18|
Founded in 1815 by John Doulton and John Watts and known as Doulton & Co. and later as Doulton & Watts, this company specialized in industrial stoneware and decorative garden pottery.
John Doulton's son, Henry, in association with John Sparkes, the headmaster of the Lambeth School of Art, started in 1871 the production of art pottery that was very well regarded. In 1901, King Edward VII bestowed upon the company the right to use the word "Royal" preceding its name. Since then it has called itself Royal Doulton.
The company is known for its figurines, its character jugs and vases as well its many china patterns.
Royal Doulton is now part of the Waterford Wedgwood group.