|Small blue flowers decorate the white china backgroud. Trimmed in gold. Marked Tuscan Fresco D1786 on the underside.|
|TUFR-02||Demi-tasse cup and saucer (4 available)||$22|
Tuscan Fine China was founded in 1878 by R.H. Plant in Staffordshire, England's centre for the production of china. The Plant family already had a long history in producing china.
Tuscan specialized in decorative fine bone china tableware that is very fine and light.
Tuscan was acquired by Wedgwood in 1967, when they added the Royal prefix to Tuscan. Production ceased in 2006.